Saturday, March 22, 2008

E

Big head"  is a friend well my best friend, his very close to my heart. Loving E is not something that you can wake up and when people ask you why you are smiling so big well let just say I won't have a word to describe it to anyone. Have you felt that only you know that one person, everyone else that met him or her thinks otherwise but you simply have that bund with that person and you just can't explain it to anyone not even to each other, well reader that is how it is when it comes to this guy, his just my big head best friend,for several years now we been friend, yes it comes time where we mad at each other but we always find a way to result things. I don't get attach to people easily but with him it was different and so new and I could say that I love him since the first time we met but I was a child didn't know what love was or how it can hurt a heart, I thought maybe is was a kid love or maybe he does not feel the same after all will he thinks I am serious or not serious about him well I was and thing happens but now that I am a full woman and I still do love him so dearly but like the old saying goes you can love in a distance so my best friend is the love of my life in a distance I do not want him to know about this love no more because I cherish our friendship so very dearly to my heart.  sometime I do wish things could be different with him and I because I do wish my long life could be with him but the more and more I get to know him, I see it probably best that he is my best friend and that I love him without him knowing any of it still, first he is never ask to speak to my mom he is so afraid and my Dad is very protected of me well maybe because of previous problem that he had to face with my older sisters but, so he expect better from me and sometime I wish E was a man would want to come and ask for my hand one day but I know that's probably will never happen so I hope to find someone that I would want to cherish like I would to my best friend, I love him but I know his ways are wrong sometime but I simply wish that he loves me too and will willing to face the one that are so dear to my heart because i believe that any man that wants me will need to want my parents too and i have not find it in him yet but he is a family oriented man although he be saying he don't want kid but i know deep down he's not for real. he is just too jealous that's all but i do miss him this guy so very much may God watch over him.

No comments: